Setup a BOGO Discount
Creating a Stay & Pay Discount in RMS.
Have your System Administrator complete the following.
- Go to Setup > Accounting > Discounts in RMS.
- Select 'Add'.
- Enter a name for the Discount.
- Select Revenue Allocation.
- If required, set Minimum & Maximum Length of Stay Restrictions.
- Choose Discount Type 'BOGO'.
- Enter Number of Nights to be Paid For before qualifying.
- Enter Number of Nights Free after Nights Paid For has been met.
- Enter a limitation on number of cycles in one reservation for this discount.
- Choose if Additionals are included in the Discount.
- Set Discount Access and choose 'Ok'.
Go to Setup > Accounting > Discounts in RMS.
Select 'Add' to create a new Discount.
Enter a name for the Discount.
Select if revenue deducted from this Discount should report against the General Ledger Code of the target charge (Target GL Acc Code) or to a specified General Ledger Account Code (Default).
If using Default GL Account Code, select the General Ledger Account Code to be used for this Discount.
If required, set a minimum & maximum length of stay restrictions.
Choose the Discount Type 'BOGO'.
Enter number of nights to be paid for before a reservation will qualify for the free nights.
Enter number of nights free after the nights to be paid for qualification has been met.
Enter a limitation on number of cycles in one reservation for this discount.
Choose if Additionals should be included in the Discount.
Select 'Save/Exit' to store the changes made.
Select the Discount Access required and choose 'Ok'.
How could we improve this answer?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Our team of RMS experts are here for you!Submit a Question