Setup a Derived Rate Package
Setting up a package on a Derived Rate Type using the Rate Manager Chart in RMS.
Have your System Administrator complete the following:
- Go to Charts > Rate Manager in RMS.
- Select the 'Rates' menu and choose 'Rate Types'.
- Navigate to the 'Derived Rate' tab.
- Select a Derived Rate Type and choose 'Edit'.
- Navigate to the 'Packages' tab.
- Select 'Add'.
- Select a Sundry Charge & Component Options.
- Choose & Set the Amount to Charge.
- Set the Frequency of the charge.
- Save/Next and repeat Steps 7-9 for additional components.
Go to Charts > Rate Manager in RMS or select the 'R' chart icon in the toolbar menu.
Select the 'Rates' menu and choose 'Rate Types'.
Navigate to the 'Derived Rate' tab.
Select a Derived Rate Type and choose 'Edit'.
Navigate to the 'Packages' tab and select 'Add'.
Choose a Sundry Charge and select any required options.
Select an option for the Amount to Charge and enter the required values.
Select the frequency this charge should apply to the Reservation Account.
Choose Save/Exit to return to the Packages tab or Save/Next to continue adding more components.
How could we improve this answer?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Our team of RMS experts are here for you!Submit a Question