Receiving the above error message when logging into the RMS Training Database can indicate one of the following:
- An error was made entering the RMS Client ID, Username or Password.
- The Training Database has never been updated.
- The Training Database has not been updated for a long time.
- The User's password has changed since the Training Database was last updated.
- The User was created after the Training Database was last updated.
To resolve, the System Administrator should log into RMS 9+ and use the Copy to Training utility.
- Log into RMS 9+.
- Go to Utilities > Copy to Training in RMS.
- Select 'Yes' to confirm.
- Select 'Ok' to continue.
Log into RMS 9+.
Go to Utilities > Copy to Training in RMS.
Select 'Yes' to confirm.
Select 'Ok' to continue using RMS whilst the Training Database is updated.
A notification will display once the update of the Training Database is completed.
Users can now Log Into Training for a copy of the current RMS Database.