End of Month Preparations - Trust Accounting
Pre-End of Month checklist for Trust Accounting properties using RMS.
End of Month preparations should be completed 1-2 weeks prior to the end of the current month to give properties sufficient time to action any outstanding items.
Print & Check All Owner Statements
- Compare Owner Statements against reservations on the Booking Chart for the current month.
- Verify charges and commissions for reservations to date are as required.
- Apply Bulk Owner Charges
- Apply Third Party Charges
Three Way Balance Report
- Verify there are no imbalances in reported figures.
Moneys Held in Trust Report
- Sort by Departure Date.
- Verify no outstanding Reservations from previous months with charges on the Reservation Account.
- Review any Cancelled or No Show Reservations.
How could we improve this answer?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Our team of RMS experts are here for you!Submit a Question