Quoted Rate Import
Information on the requirements for the Quoted Rate Import available in RMS.
- The file to be imported must be in a comma delimited .csv format (Field Delimiter).
- If a data field within this file contains commas, it should be surrounded with "double quotes" (Text Delimiter).
- Line returns should be replaced with the pipe character '|'. (Usually found on the backslash key).
- Microsoft Excel is able to save using a.csv format that should match these requirements.
- RMS is able to determine whether the first record is a header record.
|Order||Field Name||Field Type||Required||Max Charaters||RMS Equivalent|
|1||Legacy Res ID||Alpha Numeric||Y||50||Legacy Res ID|
|2||Date||Date||Y||50||Date Rate Applies|
|3||Total_Rate||Numeric||Y||Base Rate Amount|
|4||Charge Type||Alpha Numeric||N||Rate Type|
How could we improve this answer?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Our team of RMS experts are here for you!Submit a Question