Area - Attribute Linking Import
Information on the requirements for the Area Attribute Linking Import in RMS.
- Areas & Attributes must exist in RMS prior to attempting this import.
- The file to be imported must be in a comma delimited .csv format.
- Microsoft Excel is able to save using a .csv format that should match these requirements.
- The fields within this file must not contain commas
- RMS is able to determine whether the first record is a header record.
|Order||Field Name||Field Type||Required||Unique||Max Charaters||RMS Equivalent|
|1||Area||Alpha Numeric||Y||N||50||Exact Area Name (in RMS)|
|2||Attribute||Alpha Numeric||Y||N||50||Exact Attribute Name (in RMS)|
How could we improve this answer?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Our team of RMS experts are here for you!Submit a Question