Override a Rate on the Rate Manager Chart
Overriding the Base Rate using the Rate Manager Chart in RMS.
- Go to Charts > Rate Manager in RMS.
- Set the View & Display to show Rates.
- Expand the Category View to display Rate Types.
- Highlight the required dates.
- Select 'Override Base Rate'.
- Enter the new amount.
Go to Charts > Rate Manager in RMS or select the 'R' chart icon from the toolbar menu.
Set the View & Display to show Rates if not already displayed.
Expand the Category view to display the Rate Types.
Click and highlight the dates to override against a particular Rate Type.
Select 'Override Base Rate'.
Enter the new rate amount.
The Overridden Rate will be displayed in red on the Rate Manager Chart.
How could we improve this answer?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Our team of RMS experts are here for you!Submit a Question