Setup Preferences for Guests in the Guest Portal
Configure optional preferences for guest selection in the Guest Portal for RMS.
Have your System Administrator complete the following.
- Go to Setup > Portal Access > Guest Portal in RMS.
- Navigate to the 'Preferences' tab.
- Select the checkbox 'Show Preferences'.
- Enter an Introduction for the guest.
- Select required Preferences.
- Enter descriptions for chosen Preferences.
Go to Setup > Portal Access > Guest Portal in RMS.
Navigate to the 'Preferences' tab.
Select the checkbox 'Show Preferences'.
Enter an Introduction for the guest.
Select required Preferences by entering descriptions and making any required selections.
Select 'Save' to store the changes made.
Guests will see an option for 'Preferences' on their reservation in the Guest Portal and be able to make selections based on the Preferences setup in RMS.
These preferences will be emailed to the Property email address when the guest selects 'Save & Send'.
How could we improve this answer?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Our team of RMS experts are here for you!Submit a Question