Ingenico EFTPOS Terminal
Setup the Ingenico EFTPOS terminal drivers in preparation for use with BridgePay & RMS.
Have your System Administrator complete the following.
- Right click the 'IngenicoUSBDrivers' executable.
- Select 'Run as Administrator'.
- Click 'Next' on the installer.
- Choose a destination folder and select 'Next'.
- Select the checkbox 'Force COM Port Feature'.
- Choose the model of EFTPOS terminal being configured.
- Enter an unused COM port for each terminal and choose 'Next'.
- Choose a Start Menu Folder for the drivers and select 'Next'.
- Choose 'Install'.
- Select 'Finish'.
Right click the 'IngenicoUSBDrivers' executable and choose 'Run as administrator'.
This will open the driver installation application, choose 'Next' to begin.
Select the destination folder for the drivers and choose 'Next' to continue.
Select the checkbox to enable 'Force COM Port Feature'.
Choose the model of your EFTPOS terminal from the drop down menu.
Enter an un-used COM port for each EFTPOS terminal and set a connection order.
Choose 'Next' to continue.
Choose a Start Menu Folder for the drivers and choose 'Install'.
Once installation is complete, select 'Finish'.
How could we improve this answer?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Our team of RMS experts are here for you!Submit a Question