Revert a Reservation from Departed to Arrived Status
Correct a reservation accidentally checked-out in RMS.
- Go to the Reservation in RMS.
- Select the 'Unconfirm' button.
- Confirm 'Yes' to changing the Reservation Status.
- Select 'Check-in'.
- Confirm 'Yes' to Check-in this reservation.
- Confirm 'Yes' Check-in on Dirty Area.
- Decline 'No' to Change Arrival Date to Today.
- Update the Arrive Date to the original date if 'No' not selected on previous question.
Go to the reservation in RMS.
Select the 'Unconfirm' button.
Confirm 'Yes' to changing the Reservation Status.
Select 'Check-in' on the reservation screen.
Select 'Yes' to confirm checking-in this reservation.
Select 'Yes' to confirm checking into a dirty Area.
Select 'No' to not alter the Arrival Date on the reservation.
If 'Yes' was selected on the final question, the 'Arrival Date' will need to be modified back to the original date.
Select 'Save/Exit' on the reservation.
How could we improve this answer?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Our team of RMS experts are here for you!Submit a Question