Long Term Reservations
Reservations are considered Long Term and should have the Long Term field set to 'Yes' when the following criteria is met:
- The reservation exceeds 60 days or nights.
- A Repeat Charge or Periodic Charge is being used for the accommodation charges.
Setting a Reservation to Long Term
When a reservation is set to Long Term, the following occurs in RMS:
- Rates do not post to the Reservation Account.
- No Quoted Rate or Rate Projection occurs for Operational Revenue.
- The Repeat Charge or Periodic Charge is used for Accommodation Revenue Projection in Operational Revenue.
- Reservation will be included in reporting data under 'Long Term Reservations'.