Roll Back the Accounting Date
Undoing accidental opening of a new Accounting Date in RMS.
Have your System Administrator complete the following:
- Check the In/Out screen for the actual current date No Shows & Checked-out.
- Revert any incorrectly processed reservations before continuing.
- Generate a Cash Transactions Report for the current Accounting Date.
- Verify Receipts have been posted for the correct Accounting Date.
- Action any Receipts incorrectly posted.
- Generate a Management Charge Report.
- Verify all Charges have been posted for the correct Accounting Date.
- Action any Charges incorrectly posted.
- Go to Setup > Accounting > Accounting Options in RMS.
- Navigate to the 'Options' tab.
- Select the correct Accounting Date.
- Have all users log out of RMS.
- Advise the Manager or Accounting of the roll back.
How could we improve this answer?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Our team of RMS experts are here for you!Submit a Question