Set Default Campaign Font Styles
Configuring the campaign editor for default colour and typography styles in RMS.
- Go to EDM > Create Campaign > Add in RMS.
- Select the 'Defaults' tab on the right of the editor.
- Scroll to the 'Typography' section.
- Select the required Font, Font Size and Font Colour for each Font Style.
- Create the campaign in the editor.
Go to EDM > Create Campaign and choose 'Add' in RMS.
Select the 'Defaults' tab in the editor and scroll to the 'Typography' section.
Choose the required Font, Font Size and Font Colour for each of the available Font Styles.
Once all styles have been set as required, continue to creating the campaign in the editor.
Select 'Save/Exit' to store the changes made and exit the editor.
How could we improve this answer?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Our team of RMS experts are here for you!Submit a Question