Group Elements into a Box
Grouping elements together using the campaign editor in RMS.
- Go to EDM > Create Campaign in RMS.
- Select 'Add'.
- Drag the 'Box' element into place.
- Drag the elements for grouping inside the Box element.
- Give the group a name and save for re-using.
- Continue creating the campaign.
Go to EDM > Create Campaign in RMS.
Select 'Add' to create a new campaign.
Drag the 'Box' element into the required place in the editor.
Drag the elements to be grouped inside the Box element in the editor.
To re-use this group of elements later, in the 'Content' tab give the complex element a name and choose 'Save'.
How could we improve this answer?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Our team of RMS experts are here for you!Submit a Question