Add Bank Details to Tax Invoices
Including bank details on Tax Invoices in RMS.
Have your System Administrator complete the following.
- Go to Setup > Property Options > Property Information in RMS.
- Select a Property and choose 'Edit'.
- Navigate to the 'Banking' tab.
- Select the 'General Banking' tab.
- Enter the Account Name, BSB & Account Number.
Go to Setup > Property Options > Property Information in RMS.
Select a property and choose 'Edit'.
Navigate to the 'Banking' tab.
Select the 'General Banking' tab.
Enter the property's Account Name, BSB and Account Number.
Optionally enter additional information to be displayed.
Select 'Save/Exit' to store the changes made.
Tax Invoices generated after these changes will now include a Remittance slip that includes these bank details.
How could we improve this answer?
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Our team of RMS experts are here for you!Submit a Question